Find me on these platforms

Inspired By #60


I was inspired by the lovely garland of blooms and popped out sentiment. Birthday cards are what I'm in need of these days, so I used the Word dies from The Ton... Cut from the new Poppy Border cling stamp.

 I used the MISTI to ink this cling stamp up. First with Rose Quartz dye ink @thetonstamps. Then I selectively colored some of the blooms and leaves with #zigcleancolorrealbrush markers. LOVE my #MISTI😍 for inking up large clings!
I experimented with this technique on gloss finish paper by Ranger. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Can't wait to see how you are Inspired By!!
Our guest artist this week is the fabulous Jen Wills of JENerally Speaking stop by the blog to learn more about her:)
And here is the list of my teammates to see how they were inspired:)
Kimberly Lackenbach

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs

Laurel Seabrook (Guest Designer)

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a stunning take on the photo! LOVE the soft background you created!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous!